Saturday, July 01, 2006

I've been tagged

Today I was tagged by Kim.

Here's the List of 5.

5 things in my refrigerator:

1. Dr. Pepper! (way too much!)
2. Romaine lettuce for salads
3. Cranberry Bean soup (they are cranberry beans, not cranberries and beans)
4. Herbal tea
5. Parmesean cheese (a must for my salad)

5 things in my closet:

1. My clothes
2. shoes
3. All of our photos that are in boxes (1 box for each person)
4. Boxes of material (8)
5. Batting

5 things in my purse:

1. wallet
2. Burt's Bees tinted lip balm
3. notebook in folder
4. Pens
5. keys

5 things in my car:

1. boxes that need to go to storage
2. rain jacket
3. silver window shade
4. tote bags from our library trip today
5. cell phone chargers

5 people I am tagging:

1. Bonnie
2. Katie
3. Susan
4. Amy
5. Lindsey

No comments: