Friday, August 19, 2005

The Business of Blogging

Today has been one of those days that you seem to run around a lot but don't seem to be able to see what has been accomplished. Lindsay and I spent hours going back and forth between computers trying to get everything updated for this blog, our ministry blog and our ministry website. A lot was accomplished but it's just hard to see. We still have a little to do on the ministry site, but are nearly finished. (at least til I come up with something else I want to add...)

Tonight Lindsay and I went to see some friends, the Hudsons. They are in the States from the Netherlands so that the wife, Marie, can recuperate from an illness. It has been wonderful to spend time with them this week and get reacquainted with them. We have kept up by e-mail, but it's so much better to be in person.

We are also happy to have a friend home from Boot Camp. Andrew, if you see this, WELCOME HOME!

Tomorrow while Lindsay is helping the Hudsons, the girls and I will be having our errand day. Tomorrow night Gene and Lindsay are supposed to go to Edwards Theatre and witness. Please pray for them and for there to be no rain as we've been having evening storms a lot and the theatre is outdoors.

I hope to be adding some more pictures to the Our Life section in the next few days. I just need to take the time to upload them.

I hope you will visit some of the other blogs on my roll, these are some that I have enjoyed reading though I am finding new ones all the time. I've really enjoyed getting to know other families and share in their lives and ministries. If you have a blog and it's not posted here, let me know.

No comments: