Friday, May 12, 2006

Be in Prayer

Please be in prayer for the team tonight. I awoke this morning with the downtown team and the group at Bootcamp on my mind. I prayed a lot for each group as I started my day, and then I put it out of my mind. Javier is at Bootcamp and that puts Gene in charge of the group downtown. That's not a problem, he's done it many times. But tonight, it was as if everything was against him getting down there. When Lindsay goes she usually drives, and she did tonight as well. They had not been out the door long when I received a phone call from Gene. They had a blowout on the feeder road just before getting on the interstate. The huge blessing is that they didn't have the blowout on interstate. So, Gene changed the tire and asked me to meet him at Walmart to trade vehicles. That went ok, except my van was nearly on "E" and he was going to have to go get gas. The other girls and I go into Walmart and a couple of minutes later I get a call from Gene... I had left my keys in the van, the only set I have for the car. So, now he had to come back to Walmart to bring me my keys. rolls eyes Lindsay called me and told me they finally got downtown ok. Whenever there are so many obstacles in the path of doing what I know God has planned, it always gets my attention. I'll update on any divine appointments that happen tonight.

No comments: