Wednesday, November 02, 2005

International Readers

I have had a strange occurance that I don't understand in relationship to my blog. I have had many readers from various countries such as India, Germany, UK, Canada, Macedonia, Latvia, Egypt, and Khabrovsic, Russian Federation. The thing I don't understand about these visitors, and the thing they have in common, is they have all done searches on Google or MSN on my first name, Lora. Does that name have some international meaning I don't know about? It's not even as though it's spelled the "normal" way. If you are an international reader, please enlighten me as to why people are searching that name all over the world.

I pray that what I'm writing may in some small way impact these readers and that they may hear of the saving grace of Christ through these meager efforts.

No comments: