Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What we're up to

We are all scurrying around here like squirrels trying to get ready for our camping trip. We will be camping with 10 other families, about which the girls are quite excited. We will be going to Bastrop State Park in the Hill Country of Texas. The pictures we have seen of it are beautiful, and we expect the trees to be in their radiant fall colors. We will leave on Thursday and return this Sunday.

Next Thursday, Gene will be going to Evangelism Bootcamp
and will be gone for four days. He's very excited about the trip. Be praying that the Lord will use it as a time of encouragement for him. Also pray for the people that he will be encountering; many of them will be college students at the University of Texas.

I have several entries I'm working on, but they are longer and I will post them when I get back. I will also post pictures from the camping trip and other things as I am able.

No comments: