Friday, September 22, 2006

New Ground

This has been a busy couple of days. We have been setting up Gene's first one day training event for our evangelism ministry. In late July Gene was made a Local Leader for GNN and one of his many responsibilities is doing evangelism training seminars. This first one will be at First Baptist Church, Webster, TX on Oct. 28th. With it being the first one there is a huge learning curve, and as Gene's administrative assistant I have a lot to learn. There have been many phone calls, with many more to come. There has also been a lot of computer work, with more to come in that area.

We are so blessed that a dear Local Leader out of Tempe, AZ, Linda Essary, has prepared the way for us. She is definately a woman after my own heart...she has lots of lists!! I was so happy to look into her syllabus from the Local Leader Summit and find everything laid out for me. She had lots of lists of what I will need to take and what I will need to do in advance. She thinks like I do in these areas... sorta scary ;-)

I'm very excited about all that the Lord is doing and is going to do through our ministry. We are but a small cog on the wheel that has been set in motion by Living Waters and GNN.

We will be working on our newsletter over the next couple of days. If you don't receive it, and would like to, please leave me a note here, or e-mail me through this site. Please pray for us as we enter this new realm of responsibility and as we strive to serve Him to the best of our ability.

No comments: